Can I get a refund or exchange my tickets for another performance?
- All sales through Programs & Productions are final and non-refundable.
- If an event has multiple performances, you can however exchange your tickets for a different performance
- You can also exchange your tickets for another event in our season.
Is there a limit to how many tickets I can purchase for an event?
- It depends. We sometimes have a limit on how many tickets can be purchased online in a single order.
- If you are looking to purchase tickets for a group, the easiest way would be to contact Programs & Productions at 864-770-1372.
How do I get my tickets?
- You can select email, Will Call, or US mail at checkout.
- Note: Selecting US mail will add a $1.00 charge to your order.
I lost my tickets. What can I do?
- Don't worry. We can reprint your tickets at any time.
- We can't mail printed tickets but you can pick them up in Will Call on the night of the performance.
Can I buy tickets from someone other than Programs & Productions?
- We strongly recommend that your purchase tickets to our events directly from Programs & Productions.
- Using other third party re-sellers can be unreliable and you may end up with a fake ticket.
- When purchasing tickets from a third party, you do so at your own risk.
Does my child need a ticket?
- Yes, all patrons need a ticket to be admitted to a performance.
- Children 6 years and older may attend performances.
Attending an Event
Can I take photos or videos during an event?
- Unfortunately, you cannot.
- Taking photos and video during a performances can distract the performers on stage and the other patrons around you.
Can I bring food or drink into an event?
- We do not allow food or drink into our performances.
- The exception is bottled water.
Lost and Found
- Lost and Found is located at the Coat Check window in the lobby of Rodeheaver Auditorium and in Founders Memorial Amphitorium.
Are there any special rates for area hotels?
- Yes, Bob Jones University offers a number of discounts on area hotels.
- Click here for more details.
When do the doors open before a performance?
- The doors typically open 30 minutes before the start of a performance.
- On performance days, the box office will be open from noon until the intermission of the performance.
Is there a dress code?
- There is no official dress code for our performances.
- Many patrons wear attire ranging from buisness casual to semi-formal.